Welcome to the website of The Best Boarding School In Nigeria!
- Well equipped laboratories (Computer, Physics, Chemistry and Biology)
- Latest classroom technology: interactive white board, projectors
- Progressive improvements: 2012 WASSCE 91.6%, 2013 WASSCE 96.4%, 2014 WASSCE 99%
- Skills acquisition programme in: Barbing, Electrical work, Photography, Fabrics and Cloth Design, Hairdressing, Bead making, Hat Making, Cooking and Paper craft
- Horse riding, swimming and farming
- Other languages taught include: Chinese, French and the three major Nigerian languages.
- Offering National & International Examinations (IGCSE, SAT, IELTS, TOEFL, WAEC, NECO, UTME, CAMBRIDGE CHECK POINT)
Click here to find out more...
The methodology of education at The Bells Schools is child oriented. Each student is seen as unique, and the best teaching methods
for individual students are deployed. This demands dedication and total involvement and commitment by the educator. Students with
academic challenges have their needs met at THE BELLS.
Application form into our school can be downloaded and printed online, right here on this website.
Click here to download the form now.
CRÈCHE, NURSERY AND PRIMARY
At The Bells Group of Schools, we have developed our own peculiar Creche Foundation Stage Curriculum which has been tailored to
meet the elite Nigerian community to which we render our services and who are quite happy with the particular blend of British
and Nigerian curriculum that we offer to their children.
The Secondary Section of The Bells Group of Schools offers quality education to students aged 11-17 delivered in a state of the
art learning environment designed to ensure their academic success for entry to a Nigerian or Foreign higher institution.
A' LEVELS SCHOOL
We are to motivate, build confidence, and create opportunities that lead to the attainment of superior human qualities: love,
service, integrity, self-reliance, patriotism, creativity and other enduring virtues and values. These should enhance the growth
of the physical.
Chief Olusegun Obasanjo, GCFR.
Golden rules for young leaders:
- Set good example for others.
- Be firm but fair, kind, considerate and compassionate.
- Keep your promises.
- Be bold and courageous when making decisions and have passion for what you do.
- Set goals that can be attained and work hard to achieve them. It is good to be a realistic dreamer.
- Accepts your mistakes and learn from them.
- Be humble but not subservient.
- Embrace philosophy of life and core values that are of high standard.
- Be honest, dutiful, loyal, obedient and where necessary, inquisitive in all your interactions and relationships.
- Say “We” instead of “I”.
- Be a good team player, get everyone involved but also be reliable and dependable.
- Do the right thing at the right time.
- Treat everybody with respect, especially elders.
- Be hardworking.
- Have respect for time.
- Have respect for constituted authority and rule of law.
- Show care for public property and never be wasteful.
- Always remember to say “thank you” and “please”.
- Think Nigeria and work for its unity, development and progress.
- Have the fear of God and be prayerful.
ADERINWALE Ayodele Patrick, MFR. CHAIRMAN
Mrs. Olufolabi T. O. PRINCIPAL
Mrs. Ojeniyi A.I. HEADTEACHER